Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mission Update

So today my bishop said that my call has been issued. That means it should come in the mail around Wednesdayish.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so freakin' excited! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The odd thing though, well, I guess it's not that uncommon, is that the devil is trying to lead me astray. I've been finding it hard to read my scriptures lately even though I know that is one of the best things I can do to prepare myself. Maybe I'm trying to do too many things in the time I have, but that's one of his tricks, isn't it? I've got to work on that whole deciding what's good, better, and best thing and not fill my time with only good things. [Dang, that's a good talk! Elder Oaks is so good at just getting out there and saying what needs to be said, no sugar coating or anything.]

No comments: