Well, I guess I haven't posted for a bit. With good reason! Life has been so dang intense I have hardly had a minute to do frivolous things like update a blog.
Customs wasn't too much of a hassle, except that he was almost the last one they let out and I had to wait for an hour and a half. Grrr.
We did lots of fun stuff his first week, like visit temple square, go swimming, meet our mission president, go to work and school, and stuff.
Wedding Day 9-10-11 Best Day Ever!
We took the weekend to honeymoon in Salt Lake. People seem to have a problem with this. I tell them we went to Salt Lake and they ask when we're going to have a REAL honeymoon. WTH I just told you we had a short one in Salt Lake! Someone please enlighten me as to why that is so unacceptable?
Back to School on Monday, and work, and everything else fun since then. I just take Sylves with me everywhere and it's so much better than just being single. Sometimes I leave him at home and he'll cook or clean. Can't really (legally) do much else until we get the work permit and/or green card. That will be in process very soon.
You Never Forget When...
7 years ago
2 comments:
Hooray for updates!
Don't sweat the honeymoon thing. Haterz gunna hate.
If the honeymoon worked for you, that's all that matters. :)
Post a Comment