April 20, 2012
I graduated from Weber State University today. There are two important things to get out of that sentence: one, that I am a college graduate, and two, is less obvious, but Weber State is awesome and so therefore I am awesome for graduating from there. What a feeling! I may never have to write a paper again or go to classes I don't actually personally need! I can read books and work out again! And yet, there are some things I will miss. Like Dr. van der Beek. And Dr. Yang. And Dr. Carroll and Dr. Palen and Dr. Armstrong and Dr. Johnston and everybody that is awesome. Also dropping things off of tall buildings. And practicing on nice Steinway pianos every day. Oh boy, I'm going to miss my departments so much. I'll go back and visit :-). My life existed until today. Now, I don't really know what is next. Everything is changing and there are so many options and plans can change any time, at this point at least. So when anybody asks me what are my plans, I really don't know what to say. In school, the answer was always clear--do some stuff in the summer then go back again in the fall. Not so anymore. I don't know where I'll be in the fall, hopefully somewhere awesome, but I will try to post here more often, especially since I don't have to worry about writing papers now! It was overall a pretty dang good day! Weber State graduate!
Oh, and I bought an iPad to reward myself!
You Never Forget When...
7 years ago
1 comment:
Congratulations!
Post a Comment