Friday, June 25, 2010

iPod touch! Sweet!

I bought some new toys. If you wish, take this as a plug for Apple. Being a student, I can use an education discount and some other sweet deals meaning I COULD have bought a computer, an iPod, and a printer for about $2000, but I DID buy all those things for only $1250. Can you understand how cool this is? I have an iMac! And an iPod touch! And I still have my PowerBook. Apple power! At my work we also use Apples. The school library has all iMacs and I'm just super happy to have my hands on such amazing technology.

It was sad, and somewhat amusing, the other day when the thing I was trying to download would not work on a Mac. I complained about the windows machine I had to use rather loudly and whined that I wanted my Macs back. For the record, I'm typing this post using my new iPod touch. I will give windows something though, at the time it was my first experience using the windows 7 OS and since then I've figured out a few new things about it and I suppose it's not that bad. Admittedly I'm not used to it at all. What can I say? Apple is way cool! And you might expect a few of these posts to be written from my iPod because it's a great use of time while I'm riding public transportation! THIS new toy has convenientized my life. Thanks, Apple!


Sent from my iPod

No comments: