I went swimming today and did my spitfires again. That makes 48 pushups! And 15 extra wall-push-ups this time, too. Weird thing--I think I do this weird twisty something when I'm doing push ups so that somehow my right arm does most of the work. I tried to straighten out a little and I felt like I was going to fall over left-ways. Hmmm.
And I bought textbooks today. This is how I squoze through this semester: 3 borrowed, 1 new, 1 used, and 3 from Amazon. Still over $300. I hate spending money. But I am applying for another job to boost my income! I need funding for my many adventures: trip to Chicago, trip to Europe, trip to Philippines, and next year my happy Presidential full-tuition scholarship runs out... This is why I don't drive places or go to the movies. Anything to save a buck ;-)
You Never Forget When...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment