Saturday, February 5, 2011

nothing in particular

I don't have anything specific to say really, just random thoughts about random things that happen. I should get all the paperwork actually turned in to the government this next week. I bought a dress today. Chelsea came home Wednesday and we totally did stuff and I am so happy she's here again! Then I went to see Jamie for the first time also, since she came home last December! It's amazing what the gospel does. Tomorrow is fast Sunday. I've got a big reason and a bunch of other reasons too, I don't know what to focus on. I haven't exercised since my triathlon. I don't know what's going to happen this summer. It's hard directing a movie, I'd almost rather have someone else tell me what to do than me telling everyone what to do... depends on my mood I guess. I hope I'm not offending people again, that tends to happen without me intending it at all, every once in a while. I gave my Mars show today in front of a full audience and pulled it off all right with the changes I added. More random posts to follow.

No comments: