Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I do

My day began with an early-morning HARBOR meeting and I did stuff for HARBOR for about 2 hours. Then I did an hour of stuff for Science in the Parks. Then I did work for the planetarium for a few hours. Then 2.5 more hours for SitP. A little bit more HARBOR before I went home. In the evening among other things I practiced the piano for a bit (we had it tuned yesterday!). Why do I do all these things, you ask? Well, I am a piano major so I better practice that; SitP is paying a good chunk of my tuition so I can finish up my last year of study, and it's pretty fun too; the planetarium is pretty much the most awesome job ever; and HARBOR, well, honestly I'm not totally sure why I do HARBOR. It's cool, and super fun, and I get awesome bragging rights, but I don't know why I do it. Mostly I'm going this weekend so I can get a new space-pin since my other one went AWOL, but come August if a certain something comes up I'm definitely ditching the balloon bonanza. It's fun, but why go? I really don't know the answer to that one. But, I do still love my physics department! And my piano department!

No comments: