Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A day at work

Today was awesome. For Science in the Parks, there were lots of kids but it was pretty laid back. There were enough volunteers that I got to go around and check on everyone all the time. Plus, I got to squirt the sprayer to help cool people off. That was fun. Oh, and I caught an awesome fly, a large ant, and a daddy-long-legs. I will totally look for that fly in the museum when the collection gets all set up (we don't keep spiders for that). It had black spotted wings. Then, back at the school, we got lots of boxes. I love getting boxes. I get to open them with knives and explode all the bubble-wrap inside! And that is after running around with an awesome dolly to get them from the one building into the other one. After we opened the boxes we went over to the other office to prepare stuff for the planetarium and Science Saturday. That office has a SmartBoard in it. So we turned it on and got on Hulu and watched like, 5 episodes of The Big Bang Theory while cutting, pinning, folding, and stapling various items. It was pretty awesome. Yes, I did handle the stapler. My coworkers gave me permission. Then I rode my bike home (and FrontRunner). Awesome. Sorry if I use that word a lot, it is just so adequate for what I do.

No comments: