It is July. This morning I knew it was going to be a good month. I took my bike to Ogden, for the first time this year. I'm going to keep doing that. Also, I'm going hiking tomorrow. First time this year as well, and it will be Mount Timpanogos. It wasn't my idea . . . but I'm sure it will be the first of many hikes. I'm already planning a night hike for the 4th of July. And a Sunday stroll up Waterfall Canyon sometime soon. Then this evening I got the best news of all: my fiance got his letter from the U.S embassy! Only the medical exam and the interview are left before he can have his visa! Hooray!!!!!!!! If this is all done by the 23rd, that will be the most wonderful birthday present. It's gonna be a great month. I knew it as soon as it started. Woot!
btw Science is ongoing, and Pioneer Day is always a fun holiday, too :-)
You Never Forget When...
7 years ago
1 comment:
CONGRATS!!! That's amazing news!
Post a Comment