I've heard it put, that there are 3 different kinds of answers: 1.Yes 2.No 3.Wait a while. I might venture to put forth another--4.You decide. Or something like that. I've been trying to figure something out for a while and on 2 separate occasions while seeking guidance, the inspiration I was given came in the form of a scripture found in Alma 42:27
"Therefore, O my son, whosoever will come may come and partake of the waters of life freely; and whosoever will not come the same is not compelled to come; but in the last day it shall be restored unto him according to his deeds."
The first time, it felt pretty good. The second time, I can't describe. But mentally that's kind of hard to figure out anyway--searching for answers and that's what you get. It's okay now, the issue is resolved, but there's got to be a better way to understand what God is trying to say to me the next time around.
P.S. that happens to be my favorite scripture, back from the mish... (it's hard for me to quote it in English, lol) It has many applications and I hope you may find it useful someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment