Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I forgot to post about this one... Now three

Saturday was good. I got up early and rode 10 miles to Farmington in 52 minutes for a parade. We went about 2 miles back to my uncle's house for lunch and then rode the rest of the way home, I'm only guessing 8 miles, in 47 minutes. It's pretty much uphill all the way back. I think I've only ridden that once before, a long time ago,andI felt much better this time!

Monday I went running. My mom has this book "how to
train for a marathon" orsomething, anyway, it told me howto start from the beginning (which is what I'm doing) so I only ran for 15 minutes. That only amounted to a mile but I feel good about it.Verygradually I will get better.

Tuesday I went swimmin
gagain and remembered to do some spitfires. Those are where you swim, do pushups, swim, do crunches, and repeat.After Saturday and Monday I wasn't really sore or anything much, but I'm pretty sure this time I will be! I started looking at books about "how to train for atriathlon" but haven't bought any or been to the library. I'm just sort of doing what feels appropriate for now.

Now about the other cool things
I've done...
Saturday I had a mission reunion and it was a blast to see everyone. Sister Ho Ching asked me when my next concert was and I said "right now" because then I went to a concert. I did a piece withmy sister and some other with other people and had a bit of fun. Then I went to my sister's house and we jammedall night again. Monday I played with the HARBOR camera. Anyway, things are happy and I still love my iPod.


Sent from my iPod
Sister Maiello
Nanay Terrell & Tatay Kabalan
President & Sister Ho Ching

No comments: