The semester is almost over!! What am I going to do with my life?
Piano Lessons/Masterclass: Had my juries today. I was pretty awesome by writing my 2 papers in 20 minutes each. I signed up for the last spot because I had to work 9:30-11:30, and it would have been exactly perfect except they wanted me to go 10 minutes early! I had gone through my scales and was about to run through the fugue part of my piece when they came and got me. So I had to play with no warm-up. It was all right, I think it would have been better if I had had my 10 minutes!
Accompanying II: Finished this last week by playing in convocation and writing 3 papers in under an hour and a half to turn in the same day. I am awesome. This class, however, wasn't. Time to return the books I borrowed.
Theory IV: Final quiz last Friday. Full points just for showing up. Ha!
Counterpoint: Final quiz last Tuesday. I feel pretty good after hearing my professor tell people how impressed he was with how much I knew on the subject. I still should try and turn in some more assignments, though.
Music Technology: Sure it was quite a bit of work through the semester, but I don't think it was as bad as everyone always made it out to be. I had my exit interview today and scraped an A, even after missing the deadline for the final assignment (I can't figure out how I was supposed to know when it was). And now I get to mail back the book I rented!
Keyboard Literature II: Final exam (including listening test) tomorrow afternoon. It is not cumulative. I should study for this...
Wind Ensemble: I need to turn in my music, and then we play in commencement on Friday morning at 7:30. Ugh. That was an annoying class--not because I don't like being in the ensemble, but because I had nothing to do! He says next year I'll have lots of fun parts. That's what he told me this year. At least on the commencement concert I get to actually play stuff!
You Never Forget When...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment