I listen to KSL every morning and most evenings. That means I get a LOT of weather forecasts. In the past few days I have heard that there would be rain, rain, and rain this weekend, not ONCE did I hear the "S" word used. Why, then, when I looked out the window at Weber this morning, was it doing significantly more than just raining?! And in the afternoon, I had to brush off the car 4 times in a 5 hour period?! NOW they tell me that it will s#&@ tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday. Boooo. It is APRIL. Sure, I understand why they had to use the "S" word for last Sunday, it was conference weekend, and it's almost expected that the weather will turn out strange for that. But now it's supposed to be nice. Last April, the same thing happened. I thought it was some sick April Fool's joke that the world played on me, that the s#&@ was there when I came home from the tropics and decided to tease me that whole month. Sure. But why this year too?! If it would s#&@ in December, we would accept it. I would accept it, that's supposed to happen in December. An excellent question: why, then, does it not s#&@ like this in December? As the phrase goes, April SHOWERS bring May flowers. It can't be, "April s#&@ brings May flowers" that just doesn't work at all. What would April s#&@ bring anyway? I don't even want to think about that...
1 comment:
I never knew the "s" to sound so horrible. I'm not a fan of this ridiculous weather either. BUT, this is a whole new level, lol. Thanks for the new curse word. :)
Post a Comment