Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A few things

I rode my bike* on Saturday!
Sunday was Easter*!
Monday I slept* a lot!
Tuesday I had a great time with a friend* at Jamba Juice!
Wednesday I saw my grades*!

*****

bike: it was so I could find a place to get my haircut. Turned into an adventure, especially since I didn't know of any specific places, I just got on and took off. Felt pretty good. Also went to a concert on Temple Square and had a boba drink afterward, though not on my bike.

Easter: what a wonderful day to remember the sacrifice of our Savior, Jesus Christ. He suffered for each and every one of us, for our sins, and he died so that he could overcome physical death also for each one of us. Unfathomable, really, but it is certain that He loves me and He loves you, and the least we can do is accept His gift by following His teachings.

sleep: something I enjoy WAY too much. But then I do stay up playing the piano super late at night, too. Hmmmm. Oh, and I also had a short interview on Monday to find out how much I get to PLAY this summer and get paid for it! I love my job!

friend: I think this friend wishes to be unnamed, but it was sure great to see her and we had a wonderful almost two hours just talking. I provided this friend with marshmallow peeps and fully expect her to get all the microwave entertainment she can out of them.

grades: turned out pretty good for skipping those two classes so many times... one B, one A-, and the rest A's! Yup, they love me. And, I have begun my duties as president of our student chapter of MTNA. I'm working on not killing myself with stuff to do in the next year . . .